Are you a self-motivated, seasoned brand marketer with expertise in developing marketing plans for CPG brands, and have a passion for health and wellness? If this sounds like you and you’re on the hunt for a new position, we’re pleased to share that we have a few openings to work on our flagship brand, Nature’s Bounty®.
Consumers have trusted Nature’s Bounty® products for decades, and we’re searching for brand marketing leaders to join our team and help us continue to build upon this legacy.
Role Snapshots (Ronkonkoma, NY or Florham Park, NJ)
- Sr. Brand Marketing Manager: This individual will lead and deliver the brand commercial strategy for Nature’s Bounty®, including partnering with cross functional teams to define and execute all critical brand deliverables. If you’re seasoned in brand operations as well as brand strategy (like business volume forecasting, innovation strategy & planning, budget management, demand generation plan) – this is the position for you!
- Brand Marketing Manager: This poised, dynamic manager will help to drive, define, and execute all elements within our Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions portfolio (the #1 brand for Hair, Skin & Nails◊), including running the business and building the brand. Check out the link above to apply.
- Associate Brand Marketing Manager: This colleague will help support the Nature’s Bounty® Brand Manager in the development and commercialization of new products. You’ll become fluent in category dynamics within the health and wellness category and partner with the Consumer Insights team to ideate, develop, and validate new product concepts. #applynow
- There are perks to joining our team, such as medical benefits, a 401k plan, holidays and paid time off.
- Additionally, we offer product discounts, learning and development trainings, volunteer programs, and the opportunity to join our affinity groups worldwide.
The health and safety of our colleagues, customers and perspective talent comes first. That’s why we practice social distancing, have enhanced cleaning measures in place, offer remote work for administrative positions and encourage virtual meetings and interviews.
Interested and want to learn more? Check out this video from our recruiter, Jennifer, and visit our career site for openings across the company.
The Nature’s Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our online job postings.
◊Source: IRI Total US-Multi Outlet: Latest 52 weeks ending 5/24/20