Welcome to the inaugural The Nature’s Bounty Co. Kitchen blog post! With a majority of folks cooking at home right now, we want to open up our kitchen and recipes, starting with a favorite amongst our testers.
If you’re like us, you’re all about that pancake life, but you’re also mindful of protein intake and sometimes pancakes gets a bad rep for that. Well, not anymore… enter Body Fortress® and our delish (seriously) Protein Power Pancakes. For those looking to add some extra protein to your morning breakfast routine, this is the perfect recipe for you!
Straight from The Nature’s Bounty Co. Kitchen, check out how these tasty pancakes, packed with protein power, are made.
- 2 cups pancake & waffle mix (just add water)
- ¼ cup water
- 2 scoops of your favorite Body Fortress® Super Advanced Whey Protein (we used Cookies N’ Cream!)
- Heat skillet over medium heat or electric griddle to 325°f.
- Combine pancake mix, Super Whey Protein and water. Stir just until large lumps disappear.
- Add your favorite fruit to the mix – berries, banana, etc. – and combine thoroughly.
- Spray skillet or griddle with no-stick cooking spray.
- Pour slightly less than 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto hot pan or griddle.
- Cook 1 to 1 1/2 minutes per side or until light golden brown.